I just remembered that i loved to write poetry in high school. Whenever i got a free moment with thoughts i put it in the format of poem. After I completed high school, I started sending in my poems to poetry.com. Has got multiple recognitions for my writings. Then I decided to put it all into my computer and make a book publish it. Maybe I was having a wishful thought not sure, i somehow stopped writing and didnt suddently care. My computer is broken and we have advanced six years post college where I own my own laptops. The only place that had few of my poems was poetry.com. Thus the poems on my blog page just a reminder to myself - maybe its okay to start back writing and enjoying writing those thoughts of mine in the form of poetry. It is so interesting that life has took me to blogging. What can I say just different seasons of life!
No comments:
Post a Comment