Dekhoon tujhe choo lo tujhe socho tujhe sonu tujhe
Bas dil tujh mein dooba rahoon
Dooba rahoon dooba dooba rahoon
Main tujh mein hi tujh mein dooba rahoon
Bas dil tujh mein dooba rahoon
Dooba rahoon dooba dooba rahoon
Main tujh mein hi tujh mein dooba rahoon
That’s all I really wanna do
That’s all I really wanna do
That’s all I really wanna do
That’s all I really wanna do..
That’s all I really wanna do
That’s all I really wanna do
That’s all I really wanna do..
Long distance relationship can be truly challenging but the best part of the relationship is to focus on the fantasy of an ideal relationship you perceive to want. Its truly a heavenly feeling. Both people in the relationship initially presents to each other through their fantasies putting forward a facade and slowly peeling away to the inner core of honesty. Along with honesty, patience is an important key to the successful of any long distance relationship. Need to identify your physical and emotional attraction, feeding your desire through support, encouragement and positive thinking. The success of any long distance relationship depends on both the individuals who desires to maintain an intimate relationship as well as desires a positive outcome of marriage and family life. As the fantasy of the world unfold in our eyes, let God grant us the grace to face the reality of our hearts and strive through struggles to make miles away relationship stronger and unbreakable.
No comments:
Post a Comment