Friday, July 13, 2012
Its a beautiful life
This is the very moment in my life where I am stopping to reflect my past. My entire life has led me perhaps to this very moment of reflection just few days before turning 29. This is big because my life has changed so much. I have changed so much. God has literally grown me out. My friends have changed and we have all entered into different seasons of our lives. Its been a very beautiful life! Even the bad days have put a smile on my face this very moment as it has made me strong but still emotional. I really want to freeze time and just enjoy the feelings. I never knew what life was all about and when did it make me feel I know about it? Still, every day I get older I get closer to knowing more about my life and revelations from God. I am so happy because God has been truly amazing with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment